If anyone’s interested in purchasing a Suntup edition of LTROI…

Place for topics not directly related to LTROI. This is not an invitation to spam. >:-|
CyberGhostface

If anyone’s interested in purchasing a Suntup edition of LTROI…

Post by CyberGhostface » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:32 am

… someone on a group I’m on is selling it for $799. Which yes is a lot but the original price is $575. I know a few people here have expressed interest in it and it’s been sold on eBay for over a thousand dollars.

If there’s anyone who is interested I can set up the transaction between you and the seller assuming it’s still available. (So you would be paying the seller directly, not me.)

This is his offer:

I am also open to keeping an eye out on further LTROI sales if anyone here wants one. You will usually get better prices from the people on be group than what the people on eBay are asking.

Conversely if you want to eliminate the middle man just search “Fans of Suntup Editions” on Facebook and apply to the group.
No banaaaanas?

Jessy7217

Re: If anyone’s interested in purchasing a Suntup edition of LTROI…

Post by Jessy7217 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:05 pm

CyberGhostface wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:32 am
… someone on a group I’m on is selling it for $799. Which yes is a lot but the original price is $575. I know a few people here have expressed interest in it and it’s been sold on eBay for over a thousand dollars.

If there’s anyone who is interested I can set up the transaction between you and the seller assuming it’s still available. (So you would be paying the seller directly, not me.)

This is his offer:

I am also open to keeping an eye out on further LTROI sales if anyone here wants one. You will usually get better prices from the people on be group than what the people on eBay are asking.

Conversely if you want to eliminate the middle man just search “Fans of Suntup Editions” on Facebook and apply to the group.
That sure is a lot of money. How often do these come around?

CyberGhostface

Post by CyberGhostface » Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:08 pm

Jessy7217 wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:05 pm
CyberGhostface wrote:

This is his offer:

They pop up once in a while on the group. I don’t want to say it’s common but more regularly than some of the others. Lmk if you’re interested and I can ask for you.
No banaaaanas?

Jessy7217

Post by Jessy7217 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:29 am

CyberGhostface wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:08 pm
Jessy7217 wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:05 pm
CyberGhostface wrote:

This is his offer:

They pop up once in a while on the group. I don’t want to say it’s common but more regularly than some of the others. Lmk if you’re interested and I can ask for you.
I am. Would be a while til I have that much saved up, though.

Return to “Off Topic”