If You Are Seeing This You Made It!

Place for topics not directly related to LTROI. This is not an invitation to spam. >:-|
Siggdalos

Re: If You Are Seeing This You Made It!

Post by Siggdalos » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:58 pm

My user avatar seems to have disappeared, at least on my end. Not sure if that might have been caused by the move.
gkmoberg1 wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:47 pm
Gåvesten lighthouse in the background?
Nah, it's too close to land. :P
De höll om varandra i tystnad. Oskar blundade och visste: detta var det största. Ljuset från lyktan i portvalvet trängde svagt in genom hans slutna ögonlock, la en hinna av rött för hans ögon. Det största.

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:56 am

Siggdalos wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:58 pm
My user avatar seems to have disappeared, at least on my end. Not sure if that might have been caused by the move.
gkmoberg1 wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:47 pm
Gåvesten lighthouse in the background?
Nah, it's too close to land. :P
So... Anders & Cecilia lost track of Maja out near the lighthouse. Staffan lost track of his pistol shooting trophy right out of the blue. And now you've lost track of your avatar.

Coincidence?

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:05 am

Wolfchild wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:24 pm
Before I completely open the flood gates to everyone, I want to have someone test it first. Who wants to be the guinea pig?
I nominate myself! :mrgreen:

Siggdalos

Post by Siggdalos » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:35 am

gkmoberg1 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:56 am
So... Anders & Cecilia lost track of Maja out near the lighthouse. Staffan lost track of his pistol shooting trophy right out of the blue. And now you've lost track of your avatar.

Coincidence?
Perhaps, but I did have to eat a Spiritus and go on a trip to R'lyeh... er, Gunnilsöra to get it back.*
* May or may not be true.
De höll om varandra i tystnad. Oskar blundade och visste: detta var det största. Ljuset från lyktan i portvalvet trängde svagt in genom hans slutna ögonlock, la en hinna av rött för hans ögon. Det största.

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:27 am

Siggdalos wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:35 am
gkmoberg1 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:56 am

Coincidence?
Perhaps, but I did have to eat a Spiritus and go on a trip to R'lyeh... er, Gunnilsöra to get it back.*
* May or may not be true.
You are a brave one, oh great Knight of Allsång på Skansen Maybe. Eating a Spiritus and not going with the Hitachi DS14DFL was wise. Your avatar looks good as new.

Siggdalos

Post by Siggdalos » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:21 pm

Is it intentional that chapter 1 of Kristina is only available as a .txt file while chapter 2 is only available as a normal entry (or whatever the proper term is)?

JToede

Post by JToede » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:19 am

Siggdalos wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:21 pm
Is it intentional that chapter 1 of Kristina is only available as a .txt file while chapter 2 is only available as a normal entry (or whatever the proper term is)?
It looks like the fanfic sites are coming back. This is awesome it makes my little heart happy.
Veni, Vidi, volo in domum redire.

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:06 am

JToede wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:19 am
Siggdalos wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:21 pm
It looks like the fanfic sites are coming back. This is awesome it makes my little heart happy.
Ha, you are seeing me learn how to add content. I have volunteered to be guinea pig for the updated, improved, freshly painted Fan Content side. In my copious free time I am poking at the controls, learning how the various submission fields fill in which parts of the the end result, taking notes for an eventual 'How To' doc, causing Wolfchild a mild amount of hair loss, and am furtively digging through my refrigerator for snacks.

At the moment when you passed through, I had tried uploading Ch1 as a file, only to find the control I had used is the one to use when, say, providing some secondary material for the chapter. Whoops. I then had better luck with Ch2. Following that, I went back and "fixed" Ch1.

Feeling more confident, I'm building out my 'How To' doc (surely a best-seller in the making), adding more Chapters, and admiring the really nice sandwich I made using the muenster and ham slices I found in the fridge's slide out drawer. Mmmmm mmm mmmmm (particularly with mustard).

Glad your little heart is happy.

Siggdalos

Post by Siggdalos » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:09 pm

I don't mean to nag, but any other updates so far? I'm still unable to log into the Fan Content site.

Return to “Off Topic”