The Eli Chronicles

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
Clubmeister

Re: The Eli Chronicles

Post by Clubmeister » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:31 pm

Funny epilogue :) Due to my not perfect English, I was entangled several times, - where which Eli and where which Hanna :D
And funny moment that Mick likes to tell tales about events in his life, each time different (about the same events :lol: )
He is looking at me, silently, expectantly, in the near-dark room, neither smiling nor frowning; gaunt as a Belsen child, proud as the Devil, distant and beautiful as a star. [DMt.]

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:58 pm

Chapter 63B: After the dream (or Tomorrow, Today will be Yesterday)

Link: http://let-the-right-one-in.com/fancont ... -yesterday

This is the second (and last) of two alternate epilogues to my novel. You might want to review Chapter 62 before you start this one. The assumption here is that Chapter 63A never happened.

But if it didn’t, then why is there a reference to something in it in Chapter 63B? You’ll have to ask Mick. :think:
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

Clubmeister

Post by Clubmeister » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Wow!
I like very very much 63B version!
Honestly, I like it more than 63A.
Probably because in 63A they are adults?
I'd like not to be an adult by myself, may be this is the reason.
Chapter 63 B is very very mysterious (I like mystery, a lot :) )
I didn't completely understand the last dialogue of Jack and Hanna, it's very deep, I have to read it yet a couple of times :)
I'd say - most part of ^63B is a total mystery and it's so-o-o-o cool!
I have a suggestion to you, Pete, - may be you will write some mysterious story or series of such stories or big story with many chapters?
I am thrilled only at the thought :D
He is looking at me, silently, expectantly, in the near-dark room, neither smiling nor frowning; gaunt as a Belsen child, proud as the Devil, distant and beautiful as a star. [DMt.]

Daniel Ether

Post by Daniel Ether » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:51 pm

Same here! :) I really liked it a lot! i read it yesterday night but will it defenitly read it again the next days when i'm well rested :)

Edit:
Clubmeister wrote:...Chapter 63 B is very very mysterious (I like mystery, a lot :) )...

I second that! :D

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:48 am

Thanks! I liked 63B better myself. I already miss them all. [sniff] :wub:

Maybe I'll write another chapter where Eli sends one-way tickets to the island on the Archaeogenetics jet to all those on WTI who have read all the way through all three epilogues. But they would all have to pass a quiz before being allowed to disembark. :mrgreen: If anyone fails they would have one last chance, after a very private make-up quiz from Sava. :twisted:
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:39 am

Bump. To anyone who has created PDFs of their Fan Fiction and saved them on the site, the links to them still work!

Here are the links to mine:
Cast of Characters in no particular order:
  • Eli, aka Elias Örn: Our favorite lil vampirette (told ya I’d use this, gkmoberg1)
    Oskar Eriksson: Our favorite lil vampirette’s boyfriend.
    Dr. Richard Dawson: Eli’s and Oskar’s benefactor, and finally, father. Molecular Biologist, Professor at Oxford.
    Elaine Bell: Rescued vampire, sculptor and artist, Cambridge grad.
    Jack Shaw: Childhood friend of Eli and Oskar in 1980s
    Henry Shaw: Younger brother of Jack and childhood friend of Eli and Oskar in 1980s
    Seth: Neighborhood bully who almost killed Eli and, in turn, was ‘educated’ by Oskar.
    Jocke Ellstrom: Hapless Karlstad Chief Detective who rubbed Eli the wrong way.
    The Other One: Vampire in the same tradition as the Dark Lord.
    Mrs. Anderson: Kind childhood neighbor of the Dawsons who loved to grow flowers.(I only mention her here because I had a Norwegian grandmother just like her).
    Gudmund Törnkvist II: Vampire, son of the same Dark Lord who castrated and turned Eli. Atoned for his father's sins.
    Jonathan Törnkvist: Adopted son of Gudmund II, head Research Scientist at Archaeogenetics Inc.
    Hannah Sandstrøm: Eli’s best friend, identical twin, soul mate, kindred spirit, etc. Professional teaser of Oskar.
    Livia Sandstrøm: Hannah’s mother
    Nils Sandstrøm: Hannah’s father
    Jason Sandstrøm: Hannah’s older brother
    Einstein: Hannah's brave and highly-intelligent dog.
    Moose: Losing protagonist in epic battle between David (Eli) and Goliath (moose)

EDIT, October 23, 2020:
A PDF of "Coming in from the Cold" and "The Dawson Family," now combined into the first novel called "Coming in from the Cold" is now available for download:

http://let-the-right-one-in.com/fancont ... 0Novel.pdf

A PDF of the second novel, "The Eli Chronicles" is now available for download:

http://let-the-right-one-in.com/fancont ... sFinal.pdf

Link to discussion of "Coming in from the Cold" Part one of the first of two novels about Oskar and Eli after the end of LTROI
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=951
Link to discussion of "The Dawson Family" Part two of the first novel.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1199

Link to discussion of "The Eli Chronicles" The second of two novels, from where you can download the complete PDFs of both books. You can then read the books while following along with the discussions, which are still accessible.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3417

If any of the rest of you FF writers have posted PDFs of their stories on the site, this is a good workaround.

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:00 am

I haven't been able to post my myriad updates to Set Me As a Seal upon Your Heart for more than a year. Password doesn't work, and Create a New Password doesn't send a code to dongregg@usa.net. Durn. :(

But e-mail me and I'll send you the updated PDF. :)
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

Return to “Fan Fiction”