little Funny Fictions:)

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
PeteMork

Re: little Funny Fictions:)

Post by PeteMork » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:00 am

DMt. wrote:Moby, are you a CIA cryptologist or something? :lol: :lol:
All I can say, on top of this, is that if he figured this all out without disassembling the cube like Oskar did, he's a genius! :ugeek: :ugeek:

Plus of course, it's a great tie-in to my favorite story of all. Thanks, GK!
Last edited by PeteMork on Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

intrige

Post by intrige » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:50 am

Love it gk :D Both Eli and Oskar are very bright here. :mrgreen:
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:08 am

Here is "Eli's Cube"! { My son did this for me. All I did was take the picture. ] In the story, each piece would have had four words written on it - one along each of its four edges.

Swedish flag to left, Norwegian flag to right. Top "flag" is where the third message was written.

:D

Clubmeister

Post by Clubmeister » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:55 pm

Hoora-a-a-y! Continuation! I like it!
Gk, It's cool, how you managed to "glue" two of your stories ;)
He is looking at me, silently, expectantly, in the near-dark room, neither smiling nor frowning; gaunt as a Belsen child, proud as the Devil, distant and beautiful as a star. [DMt.]

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:18 am

gkmoberg1 wrote:Here is "Eli's Cube"! { My son did this for me. All I did was take the picture. ] In the story, each piece would have had four words written on it - one along each of its four edges.

Swedish flag to left, Norwegian flag to right. Top "flag" is where the third message was written.

:D
Wow! That is the most worn-out cube I think I've ever seen! It obviously has a lot of mileage on it. Well, now I understand everything. You inherited your brains from your son! Er...or do I have that backwards? :think:

At any rate, tell your son I think he's a genius and does he think he got his brains from his Mom, or his Dad?
(Then tell him if he knows what's good for him, he won't answer the question) :D

(By the way, the safest answer to that question is 'yes') ;)
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:15 am

PeteMork wrote:At any rate, tell your son I think he's a genius and does he think he got his brains from his Mom, or his Dad?
Ohhhh, I'm betting the bank on it being his mom!

Same, flipped over:

Same, far side:

It's a 30th Anniversary edition cube, all wooden pieces.

Clubmeister

Post by Clubmeister » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:54 pm

gkmoberg1 wrote:
It's a 30th Anniversary edition cube, all wooden pieces.
It's probably very hard to do it in wood, as we know, each piece is rather complicated. May be even it's dangerous to disassemble :)
He is looking at me, silently, expectantly, in the near-dark room, neither smiling nor frowning; gaunt as a Belsen child, proud as the Devil, distant and beautiful as a star. [DMt.]

intrige

Oskar and the girl

Post by intrige » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:20 am

"Tommy?"
"Yeah"
"How do you get girls to like you?"
"Well.. Um.. You're twelwe, so.."
"Haven't you ever had a girlfriend?" Oskar looks at Tommy and smiles. Tommy makes his back straight, looks down at Oskar.
"Well ofcourse I have! It's just that it's kinda different when you are twelwe."
"How is it different?" Oskar doesn't really understand. Better clear this up as easy as possible.
"If you like a girl, just ask her to go steady. If she says yes, then she likes you too, if she says no, then let it be."
"Is that what you did?" Oskar smiled a bit more. Mabye he thought it would be more complicated.
"Yes sort of, only with kissing."
"EWW!!" Oskar makes a funny face, Tommy has to laugh..
"See?!" Oskar calms down and Tommy does the same.. They just sat there, in the basement. Tommy leans forward, closer to Oskar.
"So.. Who is she?" Oskar looks down at the floor.
"Oh just some girl." He stands up and continue talking: "But I have to go now, see you later."
"Mmmkey bye." Oskar slams the door. Tommy leans back in the chair, puts his armes up, and leans his head agains them.
What do you know? Mabye he won't have it so bad after all?
----
"Tommy Tommy!" Oskar have first nocked on the door, when Tommy said he was alone Oskar ran in with exitement.
"Yes! What is it!?"
"I did it I did it!" Oskar stood before him, he looked really happy.
"Did what?"
"I asked the girl if she wanted to go steady with me!" OH! Tommy got exited too.
"And what did she say?"
"Yes! She said yes!" Tommy reached out and tapped Oskar on his shoulder with his hand.
"Now you are one lucky boy." Oskar closed his mouth, but didn't stop smiling. Tommy leaned back again.
"Now? You wanna tell me about her or not?" Oskar looked down again, and his face turned bright red. Tommy lifted his hands.
"Okay okay. Something else then."
"Yeah but I've got to go again, BYE!!" Oskar ran off again in a second, and Tommy started at the spot Oskar just was standing at. Mabye it is the girl I saw playing with in at the couryard here the other day?
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

DMt.

Post by DMt. » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:01 am

Coooool!

Return to “Fan Fiction”