little Funny Fictions:)

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
dongregg

Re: little Funny Fictions:)

Post by dongregg » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:57 pm

Thundy-Mindy makes a rare appearance in Area 51!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/f4cd4b04-0 ... bject.html
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:45 am

:o Yep! That's definitely him. I'd recognize him anywhere. Besides, everyone knows there's no such thing as UFOs. ;)
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

ltroifanatic

Post by ltroifanatic » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:40 am

Oskar and Eli were looking at the moon and the stars as they often did when a saucer shaped vehicle passed over head and landed nearby in a clearing in the forest. Eli instantly jumped up and started to run to the clearing shouting at Oskar to follow her. They stopped at the edge of the clearing and watched from behind some trees as a long ramp extended out of the saucer and touched the ground. A previously invisible hatch opened and two of the ugliest creatures Oskar had ever seen looked out, then seeing they were alone, left the hatch open and disappeared into the bowels of the ship. ”Aliens” Oskar whispered his lips quivering with fear. He looked at Eli and she was smiling. ”Let’s get them “ she whispered back almost giggling. Without another word she jumped out and ran into the ship. Oskar, although terrified followed her in. Screams could be heard shortly after. Ten minutes passed before Oskar and Eli emerged from the ship covered in green blood. Oskar licked his fingers. ”Yummy, I think they might be vegetarian”. ”MMM “ Eli replied, “and good for you too. My Mama always said to eat your greens”. :D
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:03 am

Oh my God that's funny! Eat your greens! I like Eli portrayed as a devil-may-care little sprite.

It's really an original idea. At least to me. Still, with the plethora of sci-fi two-reelers from the '50s onward, I bet there are some vampires versus aliens films. Or maybe just aliens who are vampires.

Anybody know?

:mrgreen:
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:25 pm

Bump

sauvin

Post by sauvin » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:31 pm

Next night, Eli lay in her tub just holding her stomach and moaning.

Scared, Oskar asked "What's wrong?"

She noisily broke some record-breaking wind and groaned "I think those aliens put too much garlic in their salad."
Fais tomber les barrières entre nous qui sommes tous des frères

SpartanAltego

Post by SpartanAltego » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:06 pm

gkmoberg1 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:38 pm
“Old Man Halvard” on Page 6
I realized I forgot to leave my feedback on this! Shameful. GK, it’s clear you’ve had the magic touch for quite a while given that you posted this back in 2011. This is refreshingly unique, I very much was surprised by how much I enjoyed an “Eli meets a friend” tale where there is never actually a proverbial shoe-drop of vampirism being revealed or exposed. Relationships don’t have to share every single little detail to necessarily be meaningful or worthwhile. It’s an intriguing point of view.
"The dark is patient, and it always wins. But its weakness lies in its strength: a single candle is enough to hold it at bay. Love is more than a candle. Love can ignite the stars." - Matthew Stover

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:28 pm

dongregg wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:57 pm
Thundy-Mindy makes a rare appearance in Area 51!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/f4cd4b04-0 ... bject.html

Sorry. Thundy-Mindy made a brief appearance and then disappeared!

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:43 am

I love this thread. There are so many cool & inventive contributions.

I was charmed this evening by Old people are also cute , which I had forgotten about.

Return to “Fan Fiction”