covenant6452 the famous

A forum for discussing fan art related to Let The Right One In
HonzaP

covenant6452 the famous

Post by HonzaP » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:50 pm

by this thread I want to thank you covenant6452 for your generosity
I am sorry for the quality my mobile phone has only 2Mpix camera (don't mind the wakizashi and two small pictures they will go away)
This is for your imagination how is it big (compared to the backpack)
and this is the original size of covenant's masterpiece

glory to covenant6452 and xerox :)
Phillip J. Fry: "I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life."

"It is the nature of men to create monsters, and it is the nature of monsters to destroy their makers."

covenant6452

Re: covenant6452 the famous

Post by covenant6452 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:01 pm

Look at me I'm famous!
Thank you HonzaP and you are welcome.
I was thinking, after HonzaP asked me for a copy, to post all my LTROI drawings in their large format on my website and letting anyone from here download them.
I probably will, but it takes some time to load a drawing that big due to timeouts. I had to try over and over before I got that one to upload.

Looks good in a frame!
Du måste bjuda in mig...or else!

DMt.

Post by DMt. » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:42 pm

OM nom nom nom nom!

Wolfchild

Post by Wolfchild » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Or you could upload the full res pics here.
...the story derives a lot of its appeal from its sense of despair and a darkness in which the love of Eli and Oskar seems to shine with a strange and disturbing light.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

covenant6452

Post by covenant6452 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:52 pm

I could do that if you like. But the one I uploaded for HonzaP was 55meg and that wasn't quite the full size either.
I could try it. Would I put them directly into the Fan Art section then?

Wolfchild

Post by Wolfchild » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:25 pm

covenant6452 wrote:I could do that if you like. But the one I uploaded for HonzaP was 55meg and that wasn't quite the full size either.
I could try it. Would I put them directly into the Fan Art section then?
Oh, I thought that was pen and ink. You created those drawings entirely in electronic media? Wow. How many are there total? About half a dozen, right? Are they all about that size?
...the story derives a lot of its appeal from its sense of despair and a darkness in which the love of Eli and Oskar seems to shine with a strange and disturbing light.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

covenant6452

Post by covenant6452 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:50 pm

Yes they are pen and ink, just scanned hi-res and I adjust the contrast slightly to get a deeper black. The original of "After the Song" is 60cm x 42cm or a little over 24" x 16". I think HonzaP expanded the image a little over the original size, but as its b+w and a high-res scan he probably didn't lose any detail at all.
I will adjust the dpi some and shrink it's resolution but not print size. I probably have it way over what it needs to be

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:06 am

I love all of his pictures. So cool.

Wolfchild

Post by Wolfchild » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:07 am

covenant6452 wrote:Yes they are pen and ink, just scanned hi-res and I adjust the contrast slightly to get a deeper black. The original of "After the Song" is 60cm x 42cm or a little over 24" x 16". I think HonzaP expanded the image a little over the original size, but as its b+w and a high-res scan he probably didn't lose any detail at all.
I will adjust the dpi some and shrink it's resolution but not print size. I probably have it way over what it needs to be
Well, I believe I have the space for whatever you want to upload. 55meg might be a barrier for people who want to download it, but it doesn't bother me at all. 8-)
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:30 am

Wolfchild wrote:
covenant6452 wrote:Yes they are pen and ink, just scanned hi-res and I adjust the contrast slightly to get a deeper black. The original of "After the Song" is 60cm x 42cm or a little over 24" x 16". I think HonzaP expanded the image a little over the original size, but as its b+w and a high-res scan he probably didn't lose any detail at all.
Well, I believe I have the space for whatever you want to upload. 55meg might be a barrier for people who want to download it, but it doesn't bother me at all. 8-)
Hear, Hear! Upload them in all their glory. Please!
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

Return to “Fan Art”