i was watching this :)

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
Jessy7217

Re: i was watching this :)

Post by Jessy7217 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:28 pm

http://www.movieweb.com/v/VIAxkJCJyO1BEE

I meant this as a reply with a quote included. Why can't I delete my own comment?

sauvin

Post by sauvin » Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:43 am

Jessy7217 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:28 pm
http://www.movieweb.com/v/VIAxkJCJyO1BEE

I meant this as a reply with a quote included. Why can't I delete my own comment?
This link returns a 404 for me. What is it?
Fais tomber les barrières entre nous qui sommes tous des frères

Siggdalos

Post by Siggdalos » Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:02 pm

Jessy7217 wrote:
There should be an "Edit post" button on your own posts. There's a "Delete post" option underneath the edit window. You can also add quotes to an existing post while editing—you don't need to delete and repost it (worth mentioning that you can also include several different quotes in a single post; you don't need to make a new post to reply to each one).
De höll om varandra i tystnad. Oskar blundade och visste: detta var det största. Ljuset från lyktan i portvalvet trängde svagt in genom hans slutna ögonlock, la en hinna av rött för hans ögon. Det största.

sauvin

Post by sauvin » Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:19 pm

Siggdalos wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:02 pm
Jessy7217 wrote:
There should be an "Edit post" button on your own posts. There's a "Delete post" option underneath the edit window. You can also add quotes to an existing post while editing—you don't need to delete and repost it (worth mentioning that you can also include several different quotes in a single post; you don't need to make a new post to reply to each one).
In addition to what Siggdalos says, you might find it instructive to hit the button with the quote marks ("Reply with quote") on random posts just to see how some of the more complex messages are constructed. It's what I did. On behalf of us all, though, please CANCEL the posts you do this with so we don't all get bombarded with old cargo and no new content. :lol:
Fais tomber les barrières entre nous qui sommes tous des frères

Jessy7217

Post by Jessy7217 » Tue May 02, 2023 2:20 am

sauvin wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:19 pm
Siggdalos wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:02 pm
Jessy7217 wrote:
In addition to what Siggdalos says, you might find it instructive to hit the button with the quote marks ("Reply with quote") on random posts just to see how some of the more complex messages are constructed. It's what I did. On behalf of us all, though, please CANCEL the posts you do this with so we don't all get bombarded with old cargo and no new content. :lol:
I've seen how it's done. If it goes as a solo comment but is supposed to be a response, then the solo comment should be deleted, the way I see it.

Broderidnnelly99

Post by Broderidnnelly99 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 am

My favorite scene, but seriously—can't you manage $10 and a trip to Target? What about Netflix? You can watch the whole film over the internet with Netflix.

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”