Film Memorabilia

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
Wolfchild

Film Memorabilia

Post by Wolfchild » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:29 pm

I was wondering; If you could have any piece of memorabilia from the filming of LTROI what would it be?

I know what I'd want At first I thought it would be kind of pointless to even post this question because everyone else would say the same thing. Then I chastised myself for being so arrogant. :oops:
...the story derives a lot of its appeal from its sense of despair and a darkness in which the love of Eli and Oskar seems to shine with a strange and disturbing light.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

gareth1971

Re: Film Memorabilia

Post by gareth1971 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:54 pm

Good question

If I had to limit it to just one item of memorabilia, it would have to be the rubik's cube :ugeek:

genie47

Post by genie47 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:00 pm

Håkan's kit bag. I saw it auctioning off in eBay. Dunno if it is the real thing used on the set. Has halothane canister etc.
Låt den rätte komma in in both its printed and celluloid form is a slow acting poison. You will be poisoned white. White from arsenic and innocence.

To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage. - Lao Tzu

lelkidoki

Post by lelkidoki » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:06 pm

The Egg puzzle. It symbolizes to me, how many things Eli's heart is still hiding. You have to know how to solve.
You call it ego, but I call it talent. You think I'm pompous, but I'm just honest. - Wizardry 8 - The wise old man quote.

TΛPETRVE

Post by TΛPETRVE » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:59 pm

Erm... I'd take both Oskar and Eli :D :D :D .
Att fly är livet, att dröja döden.

Do not ask why; ask why not.

lelkidoki

Post by lelkidoki » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:05 pm

Everything you want! :lol: :lol: I'd like to get also, the Eli's white bloody nighty from the "Be me little scene".
You call it ego, but I call it talent. You think I'm pompous, but I'm just honest. - Wizardry 8 - The wise old man quote.

lombano

Post by lombano » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:29 pm

TAPETRVE wrote:Erm... I'd take both Oskar and Eli :D :D :D .
That's cheatin', that is!

I'd take the Rubik's cube as my 1st choice. Next would be Eli's bloodied blouse from the doorway-bleeding scene, followed by Oskar's knife, followed by Eli's 'bunny' (the one she sleeps with in the tub). I think the egg is CGI.
Bli mig lite.

gareth1971

Post by gareth1971 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:37 pm

I just thought about the bunny too. Shame about the egg - I could do with a new Nuclear Power Plant....

Plus how about Eli's bobble hat, Oskar's scrapbook, or Lacke's father's stamp collection (80 grand!) or the stick Oskar hit Conny with. Theres too many!!

Wolfchild

Post by Wolfchild » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:30 pm

Wow. I'm already glad I went ahead and started this thread. No one has picked what my first choice would have been.

Eli's bloody shirt, Håkan's bag- these never would have occurred to me.
...the story derives a lot of its appeal from its sense of despair and a darkness in which the love of Eli and Oskar seems to shine with a strange and disturbing light.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

Aurora

Post by Aurora » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 pm

I'll have the jungle gym then if no one else wants it, not very useful or portable I'll admit :)
Team Eli

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”