My Feelings On LTROI

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
sweetgirl

My Feelings On LTROI

Post by sweetgirl » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:34 am

Sorry, i posted a post awhile back about watching the movie but never really put what i felt on it because i was swamped with stuff then i forgot. so here it is.

This movie to me was not like a vampire movie you usally see anyday of the year, it was a classic to me even though it camn out in 2008. it was inspiring to me to see that kids underpriveledge to make such a moving movie to inspire a remake. When i watched it. I was compelelty quiet about watching it since it was a movie you have to foucs on to get the point of it really. At the end i really appreciated it and it's characters . But all movies have there flaws.

1.) It really camn off slow, to where the first time i rented i took it back without watching it.
2.) she was rarely seen in the movie & didn't talk much for me .
those some flaws i didn't like about the movie.

My favorite scene was when she camn to oskar's room after feeding off her guardian, it was beautiful,brave, and appealing.

Overall the movie was a perfection, i think they should of made it longer in time . more movements. maybe even seeing her bite someone and her teeth . but the movie is a success as we can tell. hopefully they bring it up again when let me in comes out in october over here on the 1st. After seeing it i reffered alot and talk about it to people and friends.

I did not cry, i did not fright, it was perfect in it's own way .

This is how i feel on it in my own words and how i see it

thank you for reading and viewing.

PS: everything in the movie was heartfelt and warming, you only get one chance at being infected with something. this sticks to me. (:

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”