Interview With Johan Söderqvist

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
N.R. Gasan

Re: Interview With Johan Söderqvist

Post by N.R. Gasan » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:58 pm

Kudos to you, Woofy. This site has come such a long way since being established. Herein has been amassed an impressive collection of items pertaining to LTROI: Videos, transcripts, articles, and links aplenty. We've had repeated visits from JAL, from one of his editors, and now our Woofy has interviewed JS himself. I would say that let-the-right-one-in.com/"We, The Infected" has become a major hub, a must-stop location, on the Information Superhighway for anyone interested in LTROI. I hope you're proud of your achievement, Woof; you have every right to be.

::wild applause::

TΛPETRVE

Post by TΛPETRVE » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:13 pm

Again, here goes a large drink to Big Bad Woof for his efforts. As I told him yesterday, I'm sure we might soon call ourselves the "more or less" official LTROI community :D ...
Att fly är livet, att dröja döden.

Do not ask why; ask why not.

Wolfchild

Post by Wolfchild » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Thanks, but there is still soooo much left to be done. :ugeek:

I despair of actually getting done with everything on LTROI To Do List(tm).
...the story derives a lot of its appeal from its sense of despair and a darkness in which the love of Eli and Oskar seems to shine with a strange and disturbing light.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

Doosty

Post by Doosty » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Great Interview. Thanks for that. It is really cool to see one of the people responsible for LtROI being interviewed by Wolfchild. Brings a smile to my face that the creator of this community gets some recognition, as I like being a part of this community. By the way Wolfchild, I'm curious, what's on your LtROI to do list?

hillerr

Post by hillerr » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:46 pm

I sent Johan a congratulatory note on the soundtrack last year. He was very gracious and nice in his response. Seems like a great guy and listening to his other movie soundtrack work, he's obviously very talented. It's amazing how so many good things (TA, Kare and Lina, JAL, Hoyt V., Johan S., Elif, casting director who found Kare and Lina, and the rest of the talented cast and crew) worked together to make this special movie. Savor it and be thankful for this, LTROI fans, it doesn't happen like this very often.

abner_mohl

Post by abner_mohl » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:58 pm

Thank you very much for the wonderful interview, Wolfchild. I really look forward to listening to more of Mr. Soderqvist's work, which I hope gets a wider audience thanks to LTROI. As pointed out previously, LTROI is one of those rare movies where all the right people were there at the right time working on it.

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:29 pm

I wonder if Wolf would feel uncomfortable with the guest book section including a listing for itself. I think it would get some attention.

N.R. Gasan

Post by N.R. Gasan » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:12 am

In an effort to even things out, I feel compelled to say that I still think Woofy is a she. Just putting it out there. :)

TΛPETRVE

Post by TΛPETRVE » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:19 am

Let's just stay with it :D .
Att fly är livet, att dröja döden.

Do not ask why; ask why not.

cmfireflies

Post by cmfireflies » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:52 am

I didn't know you did interviews, Wolfy! Really cool work. Now I'm curious what else you have planned...
"When is a monster not a monster? Oh, when you love it."

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”