Re: Androgyny & Crossdressing in movies

Post by abner_mohl » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:23 am

Josh Hutchison from "Lost".

Ash

Post by Ash » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:17 am

abner_mohl wrote:Image

Didn't this dude marry a 16 year old a few days ago?

Klesk

Post by Klesk » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:58 am

This is Wicki from the German-Japanese TV cartoon series Wickie and the Mighty Vikings. As I watched it as a child I always thought Wicki is a little viking girl and I was really surprised to hear that she is a he. A nice dress and long hair are good indicators, isn't it? :lol:
A creature of the night, that carries the light in itself.

abner_mohl

Post by abner_mohl » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:33 am

Ash wrote:

That's the perv, got the picture from a news article about Hutchison and his child bride.

abner_mohl

Post by abner_mohl » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:23 am

Adam Sandler plays his own twin sister in "Jack & Jill".

cory

Post by cory » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:09 pm

Noah Hathaway from the Never Ending story always looked like a girl to me. If you don't think so type his name in google then go to image. It used to bug me when I was a kid, because I was watching the film and feeling very confused...Is this person a boy? Girl? All I knew at the time (myself only 9) that this "person" is "pretty. " Lol I remember asking my teacher when she let us watch it if Hathaway was a girl. She said "no he's a boy, but the prettiest boy she's ever seen." Sounds like someone we know?

I'm strait, married with 3 kids and have NEVER thought about being with a guy. But this was the first time in my life (maybe because how young I was) that I was confused. He didn't fully register boy or girl just pretty. Even the voice with a slit french accent sounded more like an older women! Lol

gymmy64

Post by gymmy64 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:54 pm

Klesk wrote:Image

This is Wicki from the German-Japanese TV cartoon series Wickie and the Mighty Vikings. As I watched it as a child I always thought Wicki is a little viking girl and I was really surprised to hear that she is a he. A nice dress and long hair are good indicators, isn't it? :lol:
Indeed...it doesn't help that the English title of the live action film is "Vicky the Viking" :P
cory wrote:Noah Hathaway from the Never Ending story always looked like a girl to me. If you don't think so type his name in google then go to image. It used to bug me when I was a kid, because I was watching the film and feeling very confused...Is this person a boy? Girl? All I knew at the time (myself only 9) that this "person" is "pretty. "

I think in this case it's the long hair that does it. Amazing how hair length and/or clothing can make such a difference with kids...not so much with teens and adults.

gymmy64

Post by gymmy64 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:59 pm

abner_mohl wrote:
Ash wrote:

That's the perv, got the picture from a news article about Hutchison and his child bride.
It's Doug, not Josh. Josh Hutcherson marrying a 16 year old would probably be okay. ;)

abner_mohl

Post by abner_mohl » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:00 pm

gymmy64 wrote: It's Doug, not Josh. Josh Hutcherson marrying a 16 year old would probably be okay. ;)
That's what I get from using Fox News, the source of the picture. Wonder if they hacked his cellphone.

shaggles

Post by shaggles » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Klesk wrote:Image

HAHA! That's great. I've never heard of that program but that sure looks like a girl to me.

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”