Saw Let Me In, loved it. Then I saw LTROI, fell in love with it.

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
NigelNinja

Re: Saw Let Me In, loved it. Then I saw LTROI, fell in love with it.

Post by NigelNinja » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:16 pm

Its been a week since I've seen LTROI and to say I'm obsessed is an understatement. This is the most moving story I've ever seen in any medium on any format. I've ordered the book as well as Let The Old Dreams Die. I was seriously starting to question my sanity until I discovered this forum, so youre definitely not alone in your passion for this amazing story.
Hit back. Hard.

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:39 pm

Yo NigelNinja. I watched the film seven years ago and was thoroughly delighted and infected by 12 minutes in. I roamed the Internet obsessively from March until July when I joined We, the Infected. Tired of all the argy-bargy, I wrote a fan fiction of the film from Eli's perception, "When I Am with You." It didn't help me to get past my obsession. It's still just as strong! And I'm working on volume 3 with another member, GregMoberg1, of a novel-length fan fic, "Set Me As a Seal upon Your Heart."

Progress: I can now listen to the soundtrack without crying!
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

NigelNinja

Post by NigelNinja » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:43 pm

dongregg wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:39 pm
Yo NigelNinja. I watched the film seven years ago and was thoroughly delighted and infected by 12 minutes in. I roamed the Internet obsessively from March until July when I joined We, the Infected. Tired of all the argy-bargy, I wrote a fan fiction of the film from Eli's perception, "When I Am with You." It didn't help me to get past my obsession. It's still just as strong! And I'm working on volume 3 with another member, GregMoberg1, of a novel-length fan fic, "Set Me As a Seal upon Your Heart."

Progress: I can now listen to the soundtrack without crying!
Id dearly love to read those! PM me if there's any chance you'd email them to me.
Hit back. Hard.

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”