i dont find anywhere someone can send me let the old dreams

For discussion of John Ajvide Lindqvist's short story collection Låt de gamla drömmarna dö
gopvaca

i dont find anywhere someone can send me let the old dreams

Post by gopvaca » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:46 pm

i dont find anywhere someone can send me let the old dreams die?or link or the tale himself but plis someone?

intrige

Re: i dont find anywhere someone can send me let the old dre

Post by intrige » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm

It aint even released in Norway yet, how can it be released it english? It's not.. Gotta wait bro. 8-)
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

J.J.

Post by J.J. » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:35 pm

I have to get this book!!!

Problem is I'm not sure about its release date here in Spain, and it is sooo hard to try to avoid any possible spoilers... :roll:
Might end up buying the English edition.
You have to invite me in

varamiglite

Post by varamiglite » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:52 pm

I don't think it's available anywhere but Sweden yet. You're just going to have to be patient or learn to speak Swedish. I'm waiting for it also and check the internet often for details, but I'm still coming up short on its availability in other countries. If I could get my hands on a Swedish copy I'd gladly use Google Translate to read it but I've come up short in that capacity as well.

Take a number and have a seat, it may be a while!
slog tillbaka. hårt.

J.J.

Post by J.J. » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:34 am

According to Book Depository it will be released in UK just in 4-5 months... both hardcover and paperback. I guess that such date will be much the same for any other foreign edition, more or less... :?:
You have to invite me in

varamiglite

Post by varamiglite » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:36 pm

J.J. wrote:According to Book Depository it will be released in UK just in 4-5 months... both hardcover and paperback. I guess that such date will be much the same for any other foreign edition, more or less... :?:
Not necessarily, Little Star was released in the UK around September 2011 but I don't think it was slated to be released anywhere else or in any other languages at the time. Little Star won't be released in the US until October 2, 2012 (my 31st birthday). I, like many others, have had to have a copy shipped from overseas. If LTODD is going to be released in the UK soon I'd like to know when so I can get my hands on a copy!
slog tillbaka. hårt.

J.J.

Post by J.J. » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Then you could even pre-order LTODD at Book Depository right now (free shipping worldwide)
You have to invite me in

varamiglite

Post by varamiglite » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:18 am

J.J. wrote:Then you could even pre-order LTODD at Book Depository right now (free shipping worldwide)
I saw today that it's coming out on August 30th in the UK on amazon.co.uk! I definitely plan on putting my pre-order in very soon. The real question is will I be able to wait almost five months for it to be released?!?
slog tillbaka. hårt.

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:45 am

Exciting news indeed. Does this mean that "Paper Walls" that's coming out in UK and Oz in October '12 will not include Let The Old Dreams Die short story?
http://www.aspca.org/

Visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/WeTheInfected

Nobody understands...and of course...how could they?

J.J.

Post by J.J. » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Nightrider wrote:Exciting news indeed. Does this mean that "Paper Walls" that's coming out in UK and Oz in October '12 will not include Let The Old Dreams Die short story?
I guess not... :?:

varamiglite wrote:
J.J. wrote:Then you could even pre-order LTODD at Book Depository right now (free shipping worldwide)
I saw today that it's coming out on August 30th in the UK on amazon.co.uk! I definitely plan on putting my pre-order in very soon. The real question is will I be able to wait almost five months for it to be released?!?
Yeah, that's gonna be a problem ^__^ Five months are a little too much time for me too...
You have to invite me in

Return to “Let The Old Dreams Die”