THE INFECTED mentioned in the article.

For discussion of live productions of Let The Right One In
Opeth

Re: THE INFECTED mentioned in the article.

Post by Opeth » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:00 am

You're right, once on Nyhetsmorgon and I think the other time may have been on one of those shorter interviews on YT.

NTS_Eve

Post by NTS_Eve » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:38 am

I'm really pleased you guys picked up on John Tiffany's article in The Guardian yesterday. I was in the theatre all day yerterday and couldn't get easy access to tell you all. It's pretty neat 8-)
The forum's eyes and ears during rehearsals for the new stage adaptation of Let The Right One In presented by the National Theatre of Scotland. Be part of it - viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6927&start=30#p96011

N.R. Gasan

Post by N.R. Gasan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:46 am

NTS_Eve wrote:I'm really pleased you guys picked up on John Tiffany's article in The Guardian yesterday. I was in the theatre all day yerterday and couldn't get easy access to tell you all...
Scary, isn't it, Miss Eve? :twisted: Some of our members have information-gathering skills that rival the CIA. :lol:
NTS_Eve wrote:It's pretty neat 8-)
It is exceptionally kewl. It was really good of John Tiffany to give us a mention. (Although, the way he describes us -- "...observing our activity for some time now...So a plan is hatched..." -- we DO kind of sound like the CIA, don't we?...or the Mafia. :mrgreen: )

Thanks for all your efforts, Eve, to keep us "in the loop." :D

Return to “Let The Right One In (Play)”