Let The Right One In TV Show Pilot Ordered By TNT

For discussion of A&E's television show Let The Right One In
gkmoberg1

Re: Let The Right One In TV Show Pilot Ordered By TNT

Post by gkmoberg1 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:45 pm

Jameron wrote:
gkmoberg1 wrote:Still watching to see when/if A&E will schedule the Pilot. Thus far... nuttin.
Weird, I was just thinking about this yesterday and here you are posting about it :think:

Okay... so now I'm thinking about something. Let's see if you can post about it.

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:19 am

gkmoberg1 wrote:
Jameron wrote:
gkmoberg1 wrote:Still watching to see when/if A&E will schedule the Pilot. Thus far... nuttin.
Weird, I was just thinking about this yesterday and here you are posting about it :think:

Okay... so now I'm thinking about something. Let's see if you can post about it.
:lol:

Jameron

Post by Jameron » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:22 pm

gkmoberg1 wrote:
Jameron wrote:

Well, I know what you were thinking, but site rules restrain me from posting it. :shock: :o That's quite an imagination you have ;)

"For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli’s eyes. And what he saw was … himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."

intrige

Post by intrige » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:59 pm

Let's hope nothing more than a lowsy idea comes from this, and the pilot is never made!!
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

EEA

Post by EEA » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:43 am

Hopefully, these days all the shows that I have been seeing have been a disappointment. Will stick to just watching movies and reading.

JToede

Post by JToede » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:10 pm

It's all about the Benjamin$$$, they are very few artists and storytellers in the entertainment business. Most shows are produced on what's popular and to make money, but they lack passion or creativity and as a result we get sparkly vampires.
Veni, Vidi, volo in domum redire.

EEA

Post by EEA » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:00 pm

Yeah, and this type of shows don't respect the audience, they keep putting illogical things, changing characters, or just fill the story with things that make no sense.
This year so far I have only managed to watch four good shows. :?

Hassildor

Post by Hassildor » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:57 am

http://screenrant.com/let-the-right-one ... rward-tnt/
Arguably one of the best vampire tales in recent memory is the 2008 Swedish film Let the Right One In, which told of the story of a bullied 12-year-old boy named Oskar, and his oddly touching relationship with the undead Eli, a centuries-old vampire stuck in the body of a child. Directed by Tomas Alfredson, Let the Right One In was itself an adaptation of the 2004 novel of the same name, with book author John Ajvide Lindqvist writing the screenplay himself. A critical darling and award magnet, Let the Right One In was considered by many to be the best horror film of 2008, as well as one of the best horror films of its entire decade.

Let the Right One In was subsequently adapted for American audiences in 2010 by future Batman director Matt Reeves, and given an altered title of Let Me In. This version — starring Chlöe Grace Moretz — earned mostly positive reviews as well, but hasn’t proved to have quite the staying power within the genre community as its progenitor.

In 2015, A&E announced plans to adapt Let the Right One In for TV, with the project then hopping networks to TNT in 2016. Unfortunately, Deadline now reports that TNT has decided not to move forward with the project, although production company Tomorrow Studios reportedly plans to shop it around elsewhere.
Looks like it's dead for now.

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:56 am

That's a shocker! I'll have to keep watching to see if we can spot more info on this.

Return to “Let The Right One In (Television Series)”