Some of my old fanvids are now up!!

A forum for discussing fan-created media related to Let The Right One In.
intrige

Some of my old fanvids are now up!!

Post by intrige » Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:18 pm

I MADE A PLAYLIST FOR YOU GUYS I'M SO EXITED!!!! AAAAHHHH!! :D :D :D :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEZrY7b ... el=Intrige
You are welcome!!! I had forgotten how they went so it was very nice to see them again. I feel linda proud of my past now, wow. :o

Especially for you americans, here, grab a drink and relax now, and watch thisssss!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

intrige

Re: Some of my old fanvids are now up!!

Post by intrige » Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:29 pm

Yeah ok so I am having trouble getting the entire playlist in that youtube window in the first post, soo I'll just post the rest of them under, here:
okey have fuun :wub:

Jameron

Post by Jameron » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:41 pm

Thanks, Intrige :D

I always admired your use of over saturated colours, and those quick little sped up scenes. I had completely forgotten the LTROI Angel video where Eli is Oskar's inspiration and guardian angel. A nice little nostalgic trip.

"For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli’s eyes. And what he saw was … himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:23 pm

These have definitely withstood the test of time. They are still as moving as ever. Thanks, Intrige. :wub:
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

intrige

Post by intrige » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:56 pm

Thank you so much, I have to agree, it has indeed aged well! I don't think I would be able to make them now, my editing is quite rusty! I'm glad you liked it! :wub:

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:44 am

Whooooooooooo! These are great, each of them. Pretty impressive to look back at. You have a talent for editing and putting together an angle of Eli & Oskar's story around a song's lyrics. Noice! You should try some new ones. They don't have to be about LTROI. You are def GOOD at working with film. Go for it!

My avatar is taken from one of your vids. Perhaps from White Flag at about the 2:30 point.

intrige

Post by intrige » Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:11 pm

I am at this post to get into the damn youtube channel I used to upload these videos, I was thinking of uploading at least one home made fan video of me as a teen pretending to be Eli. Yes oh how exiting, problem is I can't remember neither the e-mail(I made a new one) nor the password I used to make the new youtube account. Like, how hard can it be!??? AAAnyway, I am still trying to figure that out. But until then, I figure I'll answer gk's comment:
gkmoberg1 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:44 am
My avatar is taken from one of your vids. Perhaps from White Flag at about the 2:30 point.
Actually no, your screenshot I remember vividely was from a fan video with the song we never change by coldplay, and the video was as my oldest were; filmed by my camera on an improvised stack of books in my childhood bedroom. As I had not attained a digital copy of it yet. You thought it was an added effect but it was just poor quallity filming of an old computer screen. Ah, the memories.

If anyone knows how to help with the intrige youtube channel problem, PM me ;) You'll get a chringy Eli cosplay video out of it! :geek:

intrige

GOOD NEWS!!!

Post by intrige » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:14 pm

Good news everyone, during the two years that I have forgotten the E-mail and password for the youtube account I posted these videos on; I have found more fanvids, even a few sims 3 LTROI themed videos. Today I finally got back into the channel again! I have already began to upload videos. Some ov them that I have kept, I have never uploaded before so ya'll will actually see some new ones too! HOW EXITING IS THAT!?

I have also decided to upload some of the sims videos I made, along with the LTROI themed ones, as a sort of archive. It's nice to have ya know? So yeah, I will make a new post on this thread for each LTROI video that gets uploaded. Though it takes a while so be pasient.
:D :D :D :D :D

intrige

Post by intrige » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:38 pm

Here we go, number one, a fan favorite:

intrige

Post by intrige » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:53 pm

Number two, one I am 80% sure no one has ever seen before. A video and a poem, all in one. With ONE spelling mistake, see if you can find it! It's irreversable!!

Return to “Fan Media”