Lina Leandersson

Leave a message for the cast & crew
Wolfchild

Lina Leandersson

Post by Wolfchild » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:11 am

This thread is dedicated to messages for Lina Leandersson - the actress who portrayed Eli in the film Let The Right One In.

Harls

Re: Lina Leandersson

Post by Harls » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:11 am

This thread seems to have had a lot of views but no-one seems willing to dip their toe in the water yet.

I'll start off by saying this:

Lina, I thought your performance in Let The Right One In is possibly one of the best I have ever seen from someone your age. It showed a level of maturity that has been spoken about at length on many a forum and was a joy to watch. It has been many years since a film has moved me to tears or affected me in such a way to make a regular contribution on a site such as this one.

It is my sincere wish that you attain everything in life that you strive for. You have a talent that will propel you to superstardom if that is what you desire. I, like most of the people on here I suspect, will follow your career with interest.

Your family must be very proud of you and rightly so, for you are something very, very special and you have captured the hearts of many people, mine included. You will forever be 'Our Eli'!

Bless you!

Harls
Last edited by Harls on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
'Lucky is he who has such a friend...'

moonvibe34

Post by moonvibe34 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:51 am

Miss Lina,

Thank you. John Ajvide Lindqvist's tale of Oskar and Eli has indeed had a profound impact on me, in unexpected and welcome ways. I was unaware of the story until October of 2009 when I happened upon the film by chance. From my very first viewing I was captivated by the story and touched deeply by the plights of Oskar and Eli. Your portrayal of Eli was phenomenal, so real and moving. You definetly have a fan in me. Though I now hold this story near and dear to my heart without the aforementioned portrayal I might have overlooked and missed something very, very special. That would certainly have been an enormous loss for me. I will always cherish your Eli.

So I say again, Thank you.
I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,
moonvibe34
Last edited by moonvibe34 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
"But dreams come through stone walls, light up dark rooms, or darken light ones, and their persons make their exits and their entrances as they please, and laugh at locksmiths."
Carmilla by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu

DMt.

Post by DMt. » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:10 pm

Lina, in trying to understand the incredible impact of your performance as Eli, on me and on so many others, I've set up an astrological birth chart for your published birthdate 27/9/95, with Falun as the birthplace...I hope this is correct.

I've been unable to find any reference to your birth time, so the chart is still pretty inexact, but the Sun was with Chiron, the Wounded Healer archetype, that day, and the Moon was in Scorpio, along with Mars [and Pluto, Scorpio's other ruler] - both excellent qualifications for the role of Eli, or indeed any other deeply affecting and powerful character.

[mass chorus:]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINA!
Last edited by DMt. on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

johnlord

Happy Birthday, Lina!

Post by johnlord » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Dear Lina! In a few hours will be September 27th in my country. So - Happy Birthday, Lina Leandersson, I wish you all the best and I hope you will be very happy all your life! Thank you for everything.

johnlord

bunbury

Post by bunbury » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:57 am

Happy Birthday Lina! :D

TΛPETRVE

Post by TΛPETRVE » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:28 pm

Holy smokes, I wanted to do that yesterday, but I totally missed the train. So, with a day in arrears:

Kära Lina, grattis på födelsedagen (dagen efter, jag vet :oops: ) - håll dig frisk och var dig själv.
Att fly är livet, att dröja döden.

Do not ask why; ask why not.

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:00 pm

Lina, any time someone does something especially well, as you have done so clearly in this wonderful film, it’s extremely important that those who appreciate your effort take the time to congratulate you and encourage you to continue developing your talent, if that is what you really want to do with your life. But just remember, the praise is unconditional. Your life, of course, is your own. All we can do is wish you happiness and success in whatever you choose to do. I personally want to sincerely thank you for your part in this magical, beautiful film; one that has touched me on so many different levels.
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

Ka Faraq Gatri

Post by Ka Faraq Gatri » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:53 am

Looking forward to any future acting you may participate in, you made Eli a very believable character :)
Last edited by Ka Faraq Gatri on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Destroyer Of Worlds

"when life give you lemons, suck them!!!"

R..

Post by R.. » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:44 am

hope lina will have more movies to come... one of my favorite actress :)

Return to “Guest Book”