Henrik and Bjorn

For discussion of John Ajvide Lindqvist's novel Människohamn
Post Reply
User avatar
intrige
Posts: 4148
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:20 pm
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Henrik and Bjorn

Post by intrige » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:53 am

Yes, now there are four :D Exactly ;)
When I read harbour I hadn' even heard of the smiths, which was a pity ecause I did not get any of the quotes. I feel like reading it again now, sicne I read it I have become a the smihts fan. I too read it in norwegian, duh. But I can't remember if the song quotes were in english or norwegian. Do you remember Tigermamma?
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

User avatar
Tigermamma
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:48 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Henrik and Bjorn

Post by Tigermamma » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:36 am

gattoparde59 wrote:Hello Tigermamma. :) Glad to see you here.

You seem to be Norwegian? If so, that would make at least 4 members from Norway posting on We the Infected.

Thank you :) Yes, I am norwegian, didn't figure out how to put that in my profil yet :oops:

User avatar
Nightrider
Moderator
Posts: 3545
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:02 am
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Contact:

Re: Henrik and Bjorn

Post by Nightrider » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Tigermamma wrote:
Thank you :) Yes, I am norwegian, didn't figure out how to put that in my profil yet :oops:
Hi! Welcome to We, The Infected!

To make changes in your profile you go to
User Control Panel(top left corner)
Push "Profile" button
Fill out "Location", etc
Push "Submit" when you done to save it.

That's it. :)
Enjoy the website and stop by our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/WeTheInfected
http://www.aspca.org/

Visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/WeTheInfected

Nobody understands...and of course...how could they?

User avatar
Tigermamma
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:48 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Henrik and Bjorn

Post by Tigermamma » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:31 pm

gattoparde59 wrote:Hello Tigermamma. :) Glad to see you here.

You seem to be Norwegian? If so, that would make at least 4 members from Norway posting on We the Infected.

Thank you :)
Yes, I am norwegian! I have a hard time finding the books of JAL, and any news regarding his new releases in Norway. Seems he is more popular in the US, I don't know why.. :cry:
Do you know how many swedes there are here?
:)

User avatar
gattoparde59
Posts: 3242
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:32 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Henrik and Bjorn

Post by gattoparde59 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:51 am

Tigermamma wrote:Do you know how many swedes there are here?:)
I don't know. I saw a break down by country once, but I don't know how to bring it up. Maybe the moderators can help?

I'll break open the story and tell you what is there. Then, like the others that have fallen out onto the sand, I will finish with it, and the wind will take it away.

Nisa

User avatar
Tigermamma
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:48 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Henrik and Bjorn

Post by Tigermamma » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Nightrider wrote:
Tigermamma wrote:
Thank you :) Yes, I am norwegian, didn't figure out how to put that in my profil yet :oops:
Hi! Welcome to We, The Infected!

To make changes in your profile you go to
User Control Panel(top left corner)
Push "Profile" button
Fill out "Location", etc
Push "Submit" when you done to save it.

That's it. :)
Enjoy the website and stop by our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/WeTheInfected
I'm having problems downloading a picture for my avatar too... They keep telling me it's too small :) I'm not to good with understanding forums like this, I didn't even see there was a page two to this thread until now :lol:

User avatar
Tigermamma
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:48 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Henrik and Bjorn

Post by Tigermamma » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:42 pm

intrige wrote:Yes, now there are four :D Exactly ;)
When I read harbour I hadn' even heard of the smiths, which was a pity ecause I did not get any of the quotes. I feel like reading it again now, sicne I read it I have become a the smihts fan. I too read it in norwegian, duh. But I can't remember if the song quotes were in english or norwegian. Do you remember Tigermamma?
The quotes were in norwegian :D Ok, I tried to write down the funnyest, but I don't understand how to mark it as spoiler :)
Last edited by Tigermamma on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nightrider
Moderator
Posts: 3545
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:02 am
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Contact:

Re: Henrik and Bjorn

Post by Nightrider » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Tigermamma wrote: I'm having problems downloading a picture for my avatar too... They keep telling me it's too small :) I'm not to good with understanding forums like this, I didn't even see there was a page two to this thread until now :lol:
Go to this website(it is one of many, but I use this one)and follow the directions.
http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

1. Choose any size photo from your computer
2. Set the Avatar size to 90x90
3. Hit RESIZE
4. Pick the most centered image from results
5. Save the best one on your drive and enter it in the USER CONTROL PANEL:PROFILE:EDIT AVATAR:CHOOSE FILE:SUBMIT
Just remember to enter 90X90 in AVATAR DIMENSIONS.
That's it
Vitaly
http://www.aspca.org/

Visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/WeTheInfected

Nobody understands...and of course...how could they?

User avatar
Tigermamma
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:48 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Henrik and Bjorn

Post by Tigermamma » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Nightrider wrote:
Tigermamma wrote: I'm having problems downloading a picture for my avatar too... They keep telling me it's too small :) I'm not to good with understanding forums like this, I didn't even see there was a page two to this thread until now :lol:
Go to this website(it is one of many, but I use this one)and follow the directions.
http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

1. Choose any size photo from your computer
2. Set the Avatar size to 90x90
3. Hit RESIZE
4. Pick the most centered image from results
5. Save the best one on your drive and enter it in the USER CONTROL PANEL:PROFILE:EDIT AVATAR:CHOOSE FILE:SUBMIT
Just remember to enter 90X90 in AVATAR DIMENSIONS.
That's it



Thank You :)
Vitaly

User avatar
Nightrider
Moderator
Posts: 3545
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:02 am
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Contact:

Re: Henrik and Bjorn

Post by Nightrider » Mon May 06, 2013 11:13 pm

For some reason as I was reading "Harbour" I always imagined Henrik and Bjorn to look something like Lenny and Squiggy from "Laverne and Shirley"....
Only scarier. Don't know why...that's just how things are... :lol:

Image
http://www.aspca.org/

Visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/WeTheInfected

Nobody understands...and of course...how could they?

Post Reply

Return to “Harbour”